Auto Carpet Protection Program
Turn “well used carpet” into “like new carpet” with ease!
Creative Colors International’s Auto Carpet Protection & Restoration Program is a great way to increase your profits! Our system will restore and treat the carpet in your cars and have them flying off your lot!
Our factory look is the difference
Our system has been proven time and time again to help used vehicles sell more rapidly, easily, and at a higher value. If you’re still not convinced, here are a few more reasons to give CCI a try:
- We are a national company with ongoing research and training, so you always receive the highest quality service and products.
- Specially designed mobile units reduce the need to move your cars.
- All vehicles on your lot will be cleaned at least once a week at no additional cost to you until they are sold.
- All vehicles will have a uniform look.
- Our clients report an increase of as much as $200 to $300 per vehicle when they use CCI.
- You will never have to vacuum or clean the carpets in your vehicles again.
The clean and professional look will keep your sales team proud and your customer’s excited and more willing to purchase!
Our professionally trained and certified technicians will:
- Chemically dry-clean all soiled areas
- Remove all garbage & vacuum the entire vehicle
- Deodorize Car Interior (eliminates smoke and odor smells)
- Repair carpet burns, tears & holes
- Dye carpets.
- Remove Kool–Aid stains, colored stains & bleach spots
- Install factory-style “Dealers Must Remove” plastic protection
Our proprietary service can make a huge difference in your used vehicle selling process. For a low per car cost, we will ensure that a vehicle is kept clean by re-inspecting, re-cleaning, vacuuming, and installing new plastic in the vehicle until it is sold.
Customized Dealer Logo Mats
Once your vehicle’s carpet is completely restored, we can upon request install Customized Dealer Logo Mats.
Call today to see what CCI can do for you at 800-933-2656.
Leather Care Kit
Recent News View all »
Posted on: March 25, 2017Read More »
Posted on: March 21, 2017Read More »
Posted on: March 9, 2017Read More »