Leather Repair Jobs
What are you waiting for? An incredible career with a tremendous income opportunity is just a few clicks away! Here is a quick overview of the leather repair jobs available nationwide.Apply Online Now!
Certified Service Technician Job Description
Creative Colors International, Inc. is the industry leader in repairing scratches, cuts, tears, burns in all leather, vinyl, velour, and plastic surfaces, primarily providing these services to the automotive, furniture, commercial, and residential markets.
Promote and provide services for the repair, coloring, cleaning, protection and restoration of leather, cloth, vinyl, velour, plastics and other upholstery surfaces and provide related services on a mobile basis, primarily to commercial customers.—Car Dealerships, Auto Auctions, Body Shops, Insurance Companies, Furniture Stores, Furniture Manufacturers, Hotels, Restaurants, Doctor Offices, Casinos, Warranty Companies-Automotive/Furniture, Rental Car Companies and many more.
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain customer accounts in a specified territory
- Show samples of repairs, explain quality of repair and distribute marketing literature explaining service and/or products
- Inspect vehicles for work and get work approval
- Repair all approved work
- Prepare invoices for all service orders
- Investigates and solves customer problems
- Provide weekly reports to the company
Skills And Attributes
- Ability to work well without any day-to-day supervision
- Good people skills
- Strong oral and spoken communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Self Starter
- Hands-on problem solving experience
- Capability to work in all weather conditions
- A valid driver’s license
Completion of the two to four week technical training class in Mokena, Illinois, where you will be taught all the key tasks and responsibilities for this position.Apply Online Now!